Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I whine/wine

First the wine: As you all know I have developed quite a taste for syrahs and zinfindels living out here in CA. Last fall I tasted some truly exceptional zinfindel from a dry creek are winery. I'm thinking about having Andrew sent some for his birthday, but I wanted your feedback on whether or not its a good idea, since he randomly hates getting stuff in the mail. Its expensive and its amazing wine, so if there's any chance it just might tick him off and he might not pick up the package then I'll skip it. Or maybe have it sent to Mom and Dad and we can have it with him around the time of Suzanne's wedding. I dunno.
Now the whine: Mom, you said you would post something about the dinner on Saturday! A picture maybe? I know you are busy, but you said you would and I was only person who wasn't there so I want a picture darn it :(.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Just logged on to make the post!
He has mentioned zin as a favorite - - some old vine Ravensworth. I think you could send him some of what you found. Maybe e-mail him to let him know it's coming.

Jody said...

He said old vine ravensworth is his favorite! Good lord, he has been on the east coast too long.